The following topics will be covered in this GeoDesign workshop presented by Esri Canada:
- A brief overview of GeoDesign methods, history and available technologies
- Introduction to Esri CityEngine’s interface
- Basic form creation
- Rule application using Esri’s Complete Street and Building Form rulesets
- Importing existing 2D & 3D objects and datasets into CityEngine
- Exporting scenes for further use in other applications, or to publish for online viewing
This workshop assumes that the student has basic GIS knowledge. There may also be time to address project-specific questions during the second half of the class. If you have questions, please fill out the following form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KJPVMVT and bring your data and questions with you to the workshop. Questions will be addressed on a first-come, first-served basis, based on form submission date. Due to timing, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all questions will be addressed/resolved.