Are you curious about PubMed & want to try it out?
Life Hacks for PubMed
Date: Tuesday, March 28 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: Computer Lab, Gerstein Science Information Centre, 2 Floor
Presenter: Kaitlin Fuller, Gerstein Librarian
- How to use the search details box to edit a search
- How to find and use MeSH terms
- How to combine MeSH and keywords using Boolean operators
- How to use truncation and filters (including clinical queries)
- Customization options available through MyNCBI
This workshop is called Life Hacks for PubMed because it will focus on search tools that will save you time.
Send your questions to email@example.com