EndNote for Systematic and Scoping Reviews
EndNote is a reference management software that has specific capabilities needed when conducting a systematic review, scoping review, or other review publication. In this workshop, you will learn how to use EndNote, with a particular emphasis on the features and functions for comprehensive literature reviews.
** Note that this is a separate workshop from EndNote for Citation Management. There is no need to attend both. Choose the workshop that best describes why you want to use EndNote**
Key learning outcomes:
- Understand where Endnote fits in the knowledge synthesis process, including its functions and limitations;
- Import batch records into Endnote from key databases;
- Deduplicate records using a structured, systematic methodology;
- Find full text using the integrated find full text feature; and,
- Export your records in order to continue your review.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus