Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
An orientation to campus resources for those with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: January 26, 2021, 12-1 pm EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, email@example.com; Sarah Shujah, Entrepreneurship and Liaison Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)