Primary Research Strategies and Tools for Startups
How do you know if you have a winning product/service concept? This workshop will introduce you to market research methods, techniques, and tools that are relevant in a startup environment and help you to gather relevant information that could impact your innovation. This hands-on workshop will focus on primary research as the key to uncovering customer insights and unmet needs.
- Learn fundamentals of market research
- Apply appropriate research methods for your startup
- Understand common market research methods such as customer interviews and surveys
- Avoid common pitfalls during the market research process
- Conduct primary research ethically and be respectful of participants’ privacy
Next session: Wednesday, March 31, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link before session start)
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, email@example.com
Note: This workshops is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. Registration is required and those students who wish to participate in the CCR program must provide their student number at registration.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship Research Workshops by Carey Toane
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)