Submit and Publish Your Thesis Part 1: Formatting and Submission Online
This 2-part workshop is meant for graduate students working on their master’s or doctoral dissertations. The workshop is offered jointly by the School of Graduate Studies and Library staff.
In Part 1: Formatting and Submission we will cover:
- Thesis submission requirements, process, fees and deadlines for SGS*
- Requesting an embargo for your thesis
- Convocation and what happens next
- Using a thesis template
- Tips and tricks for thesis formatting in MS Word
Part 1 will be most beneficial for those who are in the process of writing their theses or getting close to submission.
The session will be recorded and recording sent to registered participants.
*The workshop is based on the School of Graduate Studies requirements that would not apply to students from the Toronto School of Theology or students writing non-thesis projects.
To register for Part 2: Copyright and Publishing (April 22, 2021) - visit https://uoft.me/thesis2021pt2
With any questions please contact Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at email@example.com
- Dates & Times:
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm, Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.