Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups In-Person
Orientation to campus resources for students with startups or interested in startups, including startups and ventures, accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- further library workshops available on the topic of entrepreneurship research
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T and around Toronto
When: Friday October 28, 12-1 pm
Where: MADLab, Gerstein Science Information Centre, 9 King’s College Circle, Room B112 (at the south end of the first basement level)
Note: this session qualifies for the Entrepreneurship Research co-curricular record. Bring your TCard to be validated if you wish to participate in this CCR. Participation is optional.
- Friday, October 28, 2016
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus