Part 3: EndNote Level II: Advanced Techniques for Knowledge Syntheses
Audience: Graduate students and faculty engaged in health science research
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Time: 2:10pm - 4:00pm
Location: Robarts Library, 4th floor electronic classroom
Note: this course may be taken as part of the Graduate Professional Skills Program.
In this 2-hour hands on workshop, students will:
- Practice using advanced techniques to manage their references in Endnote X8 Desktop
- Utilize best practices for batch exporting, deduplicating, and creating groups
- Prepare for publication by inserting figures, using manuscript templates, customizing a citation style, and creating journal abbreviation term lists
- if they prefer, students are encouraged to bring their own laptops with Endnote X8 desktop pre-installed
- this is an advanced, focused workshop. Students should have a working knowledge of Endnote X8 basic features.