Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
Orientation to campus resources for students with startups or interested in startups, including startups and ventures, accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- further library workshops available on the topic of entrepreneurship research
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T and around Toronto
Next session: January 26, 2018, 12 - 1 p.m.
Location: MADLab, 1 below, Gerstein Science Information Centre
Instructor: Chris Kim, Sr. Manager, MaR Market Intelligence | Gerstein Science Information Centre
This session is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Skills co-curricular record. To participate, bring your T-Card and register at the beginning of the session.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Friday, January 26, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- Co-Curricular Record