Demystify Business Resources with the Business Model Canvas
Working on a business idea? The Business Model Canvas is an alternative to a long, wordy business plan used by startups around the world. It's a great way to summarize all the key elements of your product or service in a single page. It’s also a great tool to make sense of exactly what information you will need for your business planning – and how to find it at the library.
- Understand which free and proprietary library databases are the best fit for your canvas
- Develop search strategies that will save you time and eliminate frustration, and
- Get market, industry, or competitor information you can use for your startup or small business venture
Next session: February 13, 2018, 12-2 p.m.
Location: Instruction Lab, second floor, Gerstein Science Information Centre
Instructors: Helen Kula, Librarian, Coordinator, Library Services, Institute for Management & Innovation, email@example.com
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Skills co-curricular record. To participate, bring your T-Card and register at the beginning of the session.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus
- Co-Curricular Record