Virtual Reality Equipment Orientation - MADLab
This orientation session covers the basics of how to use Gerstein’s HTC Vive studio, Google Cardboard, and 360 camera.
- How to experience VR on your phone with Google Cardboard (available from Gerstein on short-term loan)
- How to create and share VR photos and movies with the Ricoh Theta S 360 camera (available from Gerstein on short-term loan)
- How to set up and use the HTC Vive studio at Gerstein
- A chance to try Google Blocks - create 3D sculptures on models in virtual space!
- A short overview of the tools you can use to create your own VR apps
Related LibGuide: Virtual Reality @ Gerstein + MADLab by Erica Lenton
- Monday, December 11, 2017
- 4:10pm - 5:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus