Screen-Based Interpretation in Museum Exhibitions*
This workshop will focus on screen-based interpretation in exhibitions. Participants will gain an understanding of the opportunities InDesign presents for:
- Interpretive content and visitor experience
- Designing and building an interactive PDF
- Building a basic prototype for user testing
- Mapping out a basic wireframe
- Understanding of how screens can help or hinder visitor experiences.
Should you fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing your colleagues on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign next to your name on the attendance sheet for each workshop session. A blank signature spot will result in a penalty charge.
Please make sure that you register with a correct email address, as the confirmation email includes the link to withdraw.
Instructor: Laura Robb, AGO Digital Interpretation
Location: Room 224/225, main floor, Claude T. Bissell Building, 140 St George Street
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
- 1:15pm - 3:15pm
- Inforum Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus