This orientation session covers the basics of how to use Gerstein’s HTC Vive studio, Google Cardboard, and 360 camera.
- How to experience VR on your phone with Google Cardboard (available from Gerstein on short-term loan)
- How to create and share VR photos and movies with the Ricoh Theta S 360 camera (available from Gerstein on short-term loan)
- How to set up and use the HTC Vive studio at Gerstein
- A chance to try Google Blocks - create 3D sculptures on models in virtual space!
- A short overview of the tools you can use to create your own VR apps