Introduction to UX Design
During this workshop, you will learn the essentials of User Experience (UX) research, design, and testing geared towards product development.
You will leave with:
- An overview of the User Experience (UX) field, including common methods and tools used in UX research and design
- Knowledge of how integrating UX research and testing can improve your product by discovering and fully understanding user needs
- An understanding of how the UX Lab service can help you as an entrepreneur (e.g., one on one project consultations, project support for research and testing, weekly drop in hours, etc.)
- Information about upcoming workshops and events at the University of Toronto
Next session: Wed July 11, 2018, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: MADLab, Gerstein Library, 1 below
Instructor: Lisa Gayhart, User Experience Librarian | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This workshop is free and registration is required. However, we have a minimum attendance threshold for this course to run. If you cannot attend this workshop, and fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing others on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign-in next to your name on the attendance sheet for this workshop. A blank signature spot will result in a penalty charge.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus