ArcGIS Pro - An Introduction
Participants in this workshop will learn the basics manipulating, visualizing and analyzing geospatial datasets in Esri's newest desktop software.
Topics covered will include :
- A tour of ArcGIS Pro
- Loading and Manipulating shapefiles and geodatabases
- Spatial and Attribute Joins
- Summarized Statistics
- Clipping, Erasing and Buffering
Participants will also work through solving a problem using GIS analysis tools.
- Wednesday, September 19, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Map & Data Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus