The Inforum, the library at the Faculty of Information, offers a host of academic and professional resources and services that cater to Faculty of Information students, staff, and faculty. We specialize in information and heritage studies, and are part of your network for achieving a successful grad school experience.
On this walking tour, we will cover:
- Where our collections are located
- How to obtain items on your course reading lists
- How and where to scan, print, and photocopy
- Where to book a group study room/meeting room
- How and where to borrow laptops, iPads, headphones, and other technology
- Other Faculty-specific services offered through the Inforum, and how to access them
- Different types of spaces in the Inforum, including iRelax, research spaces, and collaborative and individual study areas
Should you fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing your colleagues on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop.
Instructor: Inforum Librarians and staff
Location: Bissell Building, 140 St. George Street, Inforum, Fourth Floor, Information Desk
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Inforum Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus