Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
Orientation to campus resources for students with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
Session Date: Thurs November 15, 2018, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Instruction Lab, 2nd Floor, Gerstein Library
Instructor: Chris Kim, Entrepreneurship Librarian | Gerstein Science Information Centre | firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This workshop is free and registration is required. However, we have a minimum attendance threshold for this workshop to run. If you cannot attend this workshop, and fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing others on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign-in next to your name on the attendance sheet for this workshop. A blank signature spot will result in a penalty charge.
This session is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Skills co-curricular record. To participate, bring your T-Card and register at the beginning of the session.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus