Effective Journal Research for Graduate Students
Audience: Graduate students engaged in humanities and social sciences research
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Robarts Library, 5th floor Map and Data Lab
Find the journal articles that you need in this hands-on workshop. Bring a research topic, and we will guide you through the steps of:
- Finding the right journal databases for your needs.
- Judging when to use a specialized index and when to use a comprehensive database.
- Searching the databases and employing specific tools within them to find the best articles in less time.
Librarians will be on hand to answer individual questions.
this course may be taken as part of the Graduate Professional Skills Program.
If you have any question, please contact Heather Buchansky
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus