Introduction to Refworks and Citation Management
This workshop will offer an overview of using RefWorks Flow, a web-based reference management tool, available to U of T students. The following topics will be covered:
• Collection and annotation of searched references
• Organization of references using tags, folders, and other features
• Collaboration through sharing references
• Citation and bibliography creation
No prior RefWorks knowledge is required for this workshop.
***Note: In advance of the workshop please create a RefWorks Flow account, if you have not already done so at www.flow.proquest.com/. Please note that if you have an existing account with the old version of RefWorks, you will need to create a new account with RefWorks Flow.
***The workshop itself will not take place in the OISE Library, but in Lab 6 of the Education Commons on the 3rd floor of the OISE building, north side. Please feel free to take your own laptop as there will be tools you should download to improve the functionality of Refworks.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- OISE Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus