An Introduction to Esri City Engine
Urban Modelling with CityEngine
Are you interested in learning more about geodesign, 3D modelling, rule-based planning and interactive 3D urban analysis?
Don't pass up on the opportunity to learn about urban modelling with CityEngine. This hands-on workshop will guide you through the basics of setting up a CityEngine project, modelling out streets and buildings, and publishing your content online.
The session will cover:
• Introduction to CityEngine interface and application
• Importing spatial and non-spatial data
• Visualizing urban forms through off-the-shelf rules
• Performing real-time shadow and view analyses
To obtain a copy of City Engine, please go to https://mdl.library.utoronto.ca/technology/gis-software/esri-software-request
- Monday, November 19, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Map & Data Library