Entreprecurious?: Campus and Community Resources for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Ever wanted to be your own boss? Are you interested in being an entrepreneur? This session will provide an orientation to campus and Ontario community resources and services for those interested in entrepreneurship and startups, including accelerators/incubators, courses and programs, library resources, and research commercialization.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- an idea of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
Should you fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing your colleagues on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign next to your name on the attendance sheet for each workshop session. A blank signature spot will result in a penalty charge.
Instructor: Christina Kim, Entrepreneurship Librarian
Location: Bissell Building, 140 St. George Street, Second Floor, 224/225
- Thursday, January 24, 2019
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Inforum Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus