Advanced Market Research, The BRIDGE Lab, Instructional Centre (IC), UTSC
Location: The BRIDGE Lab, Instructional Centre (IC), UTSC, 1095 Military Trail
Note: It is recommended (though not required) participants attend Introduction to Business Resources workshop (https://libcal.library.utoronto.ca/event/3483692) before attending this workshop.
Take a deep dive into advanced business research using the University of Toronto Libraries’ specialized databases. In this workshop, you will:
• Learn to identify and explore the best information sources for your research
• Research public and private companies, including their ownership and financials
• Track companies and industry performance
• Practice skills that support your individual learning needs
Students attending will be contacted closer to the workshop date for feedback on companies and industries of interest.
Also, consider attending The Hub complimentary Market Validation event February 5, 2019. More information at: http://www.utscthehub.ca/events/
Note, this workshop is not CCR.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship Research Workshops by Carey Toane
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- UTSC Library