Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
This session is an orientation to campus resources for students with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: Thursday, February 28, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Location: Instruction Lab, 2nd floor, Gerstein Science Information Centre
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Co-curricular Record. All current U of T students are eligible for CCR. You must bring your T-card to the session to receive CCR credit.
Note: Should you fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing others on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop. Please note, it is your responsibility to sign-in next to your name on the attendance sheet for each workshop session. A blank signature spot may result in a penalty charge.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus