Submit and Publish Your Thesis
As part of the graduation process, you will be submitting an electronic copy of your thesis or dissertation that will become publicly available online upon your convocation.
This workshop given jointly by the School of Graduate Studies and the Library staff will guide you through:
- thesis formatting, submission, deadlines, and what happens next
- your rights as an author and copyright considerations
- publishing your thesis before or after graduation
The workshop will feature a thesis formatting clinic. If you would like to participate, please bring an electronic copy of your thesis. Desktop computers will be provided.
When: Wednesday, August 28, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Where: Robarts Library, 4th Floor Electronic Classroom, Room 4033
GPS Credit: 1 (Research-Related Skills)
With any questions please contact Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus