EndNote for Citation Management
Description: Endnote is a reference management software designed to support academic research. In this workshop, you will learn about the features and functions of Endnote, with a particular emphasis on how it can be used to store, organize, and sort citations used in your general research.
** Note that this is a separate workshop from Endnote for Systematic and Scoping Reviews. Choose the workshop that best describes why you want to use Endnote. Click here to see all currently available EndNote classes**
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the key features of Endnote, and how it differs from other reference management software;
- Import records into Endnote from key databases and grey literature sources;
- Deduplicate, group, and edit your records;
- Find updated and customized citation styles;
- Find full text using the integrated find full text feature; and,
- Utilize the Cite While You Write tool in Microsoft word to integrate your citations into your writing.
- Monday, August 12, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus