NVivo 12 Basics (for Windows)
This hands-on workshop provides the foundation for using NVivo 12 and is designed for anyone who is analyzing qualitative research. You will gain key skills in NVivo 12:
- Create a research project | Use real research data to set up a project so it is clear and organized
- Import files into a project | Bring documents into a project and prepare data for coding
- Code data | Analyze data and learn how to attach notations/comments to your data
This workshop will be for Windows only.
Participants using the Mac version are welcome to attend but the workshop will only cover the functions available for the Windows version, which are not all the same for the Mac version.
This workshop is best suited for: Researchers, graduate students, post-graduate students, and research staff.
Location: Robarts Library, 5th Floor, Room 5-053. Map & Data Library Computer Lab
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Map & Data Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus