This workshop will offer an overview of using ProQuest RefWorks, a web-based reference management tool available to U of T students. No prior RefWorks knowledge is required. By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Collect and annotate references
- Organize references using tags, folders, and other features
- Collaborate and share references
- Generate citations and bibliographies
Location: OISE Education Commons, 3rd floor, Lab 6
Note: Please feel free to bring your own laptop, if you prefer.
This workshop will also be offered on Wednesday, November 6th, from 2-3pm.
For further information, contact Chelsea Humphries (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily Hector (email@example.com).
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- OISE Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus