Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
Orientation to campus resources for students with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and other campus resources.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: Friday, September 20, 12-1 p.m.
Location: MADLab, 1 Below, Gerstein Science Information Centre
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, Gerstein Science Information Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This session is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Skills co-curricular record. You must swipe your TCard and attend the full session to receive credit for this session. For more information about setting up your CCR, please visit the CLNX website.
Please note: If you cannot attend a workshop, and fail to withdraw 48+ hours in advance, thereby preventing others on the waitlist from filling in your spot, your library account will be charged $10 per missed workshop.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus