Create Your First iOS App
In this workshop we’ll explore the essential basics of iOS App Development. No coding experience necessary.
You’ll leave this session able to:
- Create interactive UI components and connect them to Swift code.
- Identify what makes Swift different from other programming languages.
- Identify the structure of an iOS app and where to add your own custom application logic.
- Test your app in an iOS device simulator on a Mac with Xcode.
Location: MADLab, Gerstein Science Information Centre, 1 Below, room B112
Equipment: If you’d like to follow along, bring a MacBook with the latest version of Xcode (download for free from the Mac App Store) . We’ll also have a limited number of MacBooks here at the MADLab to borrow and share - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We also have Macs available any time during our operating hours if you’d like to drop by to try Android or iOS app development.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019
- 5:10pm - 6:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus