Create Your First Virtual Reality App
In this workshop we’ll explore the essential basics of web-based VR apps with WebVR and Glitch. No coding experience necessary.
You’ll leave this session able to:
- Publish a web-based VR app online for free.
- Navigate and edit a VR scene.
- Import images, text and 3d models into your VR scene.
MADLab, Gerstein Science Information Centre, 1 Below, room B112
Equipment: If you’d like to follow along, bring a laptop with a recent version of Chrome or Safari. We’ll also have a limited number of MacBooks here at the MADLab to borrow and share - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 5:10pm - 6:00pm
- Gerstein Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus