Other Grey Literature
Grey literature is often well-researched and can offer different perspectives from standard academic articles. In this session, we will introduce strategies for finding grey literature such as: theses and dissertations, conference papers, preprint articles, technical or research reports, materials from think tanks, advocacy groups, institutional repositories and public interest groups.
Location: Map & Data Library (Robarts Library 5th floor, Room 5-053)
Open to University of Toronto students, faculty, and staff.
This workshop is part of the Grey Literature Research Series. Other workshops in this series include:
- Parliamentary and legislative materials
- Historical research using government information
- Declassified documents, ATI/FOI requests and hard-to find government information
Questions? Please contact Sam-chin Li
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Robarts Library
- St. George (Downtown) Campus