Company and Competitor Research
For U of T students, faculty, and staff of all disciplines interested in learning more about researching companies and finding competitor information. Includes an overview of subscription databases and publicly available resources for company research.
You’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate different types of company information and understand the differences between public and private companies
- Find both direct and indirect competitor information
- Practice finding company documents and reports
When: September 29, 2020, 12-1 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link prior to the session start.
Instructor: Sean Forbes, Milt Harris Library, Rotman School of Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. Students of all levels are eligible to participate in the CCR, and must provide their student number upon registration.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)