Starting a Literature Synthesis: Systematic & Scoping Review Basics
Should you do a systematic or a scoping review? What is the difference? How do you start?
After attending this session, you will be able to answer these questions – and more – making it easier to plan your knowledge synthesis project.
- distinguish between the features of, and workflows in, different types of knowledge syntheses;
- apply research question and search building strategies such as PICO;
- draft inclusion and exclusion criteria;
- gain awareness of UofT’s new knowledge synthesis tool, Covidence.
(This session is part of the UTM Library 501 program, but all UofT affiliated persons are welcome to attend).
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)