NVivo: Getting Started with Qualitative-focused Mixed Methods Research
This webinar is part of the Fall Qualitative Research & Innovation Webinar Series presented by NVivo and SAGE Publications.
Are you interested in mixed methods research but unsure of whether it is a good fit for your more qualitative-focused study ideas? Mixed methods research requires specific knowledge and skills within the rapidly evolving field.
This webinar will introduce four essential things to know and do as you embark on a mixed methods research study and is organized around four key questions:
(1) Why is integration of qualitative with quantitative research needed for your study?
(2) What will your qualitative-focused mixed methods research design look like?
(3) Who will your qualitative-focused mixed methods research study involve?
(4) How will you represent the required evidence of integration?
Presenter: Cheryl Poth University of Alberta
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)