Researching your Business Model Canvas
Working on a business idea? The Business Model Canvas is an alternative to a long, wordy business plan used by startups around the world. It's a great way to summarize all the key elements of your product or service in a single page. It’s also a great tool to make sense of exactly what information you will need for your business planning – and how to find it at the library.
In this session, you will:
- Understand which free and proprietary library databases are the best fit for your canvas
- Develop search strategies that will save you time and eliminate frustration, and
- Get market, industry, or competitor information you can use for your startup or small business venture
When: October 20, 2020, 12-1:30 p.m.
Location: Online via Zoom (registrants will receive a link prior to the session start)
Instructor: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, Gerstein Science Information Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This workshop is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. It is open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)