TSpace – U of T repository for your research
This practical online workshop is for U of T faculty, staff and students across all campuses who would like to make their research openly accessible, discoverable, and permanently preserved on a U of T platform.
TSpace is a free and secure research repository established by the University of Toronto Libraries to disseminate and preserve the scholarly record of the U of T community.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- The advantages and considerations of using an open access repository
- What can be submitted and how to ensure copyright compliance
- How to deposit research into TSpace, by yourself or with library’s assistance
Connection details will be sent to registered participants ahead of the workshop.
With any questions about the workshop please contact Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)