Long Night Against Procrastination
- Mary Ann Vernon, Sue Reynolds, Raquel Russell, University of Toronto Scarborough Library
- Kathy Fellowes, University of Toronto Scarborough Academic Advising
- Sarah King, University of Toronto Scarborough Centre for Teaching and Learning
Program of activities is tentative as we transition to a virtual event. LNAP provides an extended opportunity for students to work in a concentrated way on ongoing assignments. Individual online appointments for research and writing support are planned. Additional support in the form of workshops or online tip sheets may be provided. The “long night” will be broken up by a variety of stress-reducing and fun activities, still under consideration. Ideas include trivia games, online show and tell (pets, what I"m reading now, best study snacks), online exercise breaks or guided meditation/yoga.
Zoom link to come.
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)