Introduction to Zotero Online
This workshop will offer an overview of using Zotero, a free, open-source reference management tool. No prior Zotero knowledge is required. By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Collect and annotate references
- Organize references using tags, folders, and other features
- Collaborate and share references
- Generate citations and bibliographies
Prior to the workshop, please download the Zotero application using this link.
Location: Zoom (details will be shared via email)
If you have any questions or accessibility needs, please contact Emily Hector at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, October 30, 2020
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.