OJS Tips & Tricks - Sections and Quick Submit Plugin
OJS Tips & Tricks is a series of 30 minute practical workshops led by JPS staff. This series is designed to help journal editors learn more about the different features available on your Open Journal Systems (OJS)* website and how they can benefit your journal.
This workshop will feature demos of OJS tools that can help you simplify your workflow:
- Making the most of your journal’s Sections
- Section options and editor auto-assignment
- Quick Submit Plugin
- Simplifying your journal’s workflow if you want to bypass review in OJS
- Step by step demo of uploading ready articles into an issue
*If you are a UofT journal who is not using OJS, you are welcome to join and learn what OJS can do for you.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at email@example.com
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)