Search Google like a Pro
This hands-on workshop showcases tips and tricks to power up your research using the world’s most popular search engine.
We will take a quick look at how Google Search works and then explore Google’s advanced search features in depth. We’ll take a tour of Google Scholar and highlight other Google products for academic research. The strengths and limitations of Google will also be discussed.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Use Google’s search operators and other limiters
- Optimize the keyword strategies you use to search Google
- Search for and by image
- Use Google Scholar and other Google products more effectively
- Identify resources for learning and keeping up with Google as a research tool
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)