3D Printing Online
This session will occur online and is facilitated by the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus Makerspace. It is part of the library's Maker Monday Series.
- Adriana Sgro, Library Technician Reference & Makerspace Assistant | User Services, University of Toronto Scarborough Library
An introduction to the tools and techniques for 3D printing. Session includes a complimentary 3D print.
At the end of the workshop, you will have general knowledge of the principles, tools and best practices for 3D printing.
- Monday, March 22, 2021 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- 3D Printing Digital Tools