OJS Tips & Tricks - social media sharing for your journal Online
OJS Tips & Tricks is a series of 30 minute practical workshops led by JPS staff. This series is designed to help journal editors learn more about the different features available on your Open Journal Systems (OJS)* website and how they can benefit your journal.
This workshop will feature demos of OJS tools and plugins that can help you integrate social media in your journal website. This includes:
- Displaying your Twitter feed on your journal website
- Adding social media sharing buttons with AddThis plugin
- Linking out to a blog or external website
- ... and more
*If you are a UofT journal who is not using OJS, you are welcome to join and learn what OJS can do for you.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at email@example.com
- Thursday, February 4, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.