OJS Tips & Tricks - adding ORCID iDs to your journal Online
OJS Tips & Tricks is a series of 30 minute practical workshops led by JPS staff. This series is designed to help journal editors learn more about the different features available on your Open Journal Systems (OJS)* website and how they can benefit your journal.
This workshop will feature a demo of the ORCID plugin for OJS. ORCID is a new free service available to UTL hosted journals.
We will go over:
- What are ORCID iDs and how can journals benefit by displaying them?
- How to enable the ORCID plugin in your journal?
- How to use the plugin in your editorial workflow?
*If you are a UofT journal who is not using OJS, you are welcome to join and learn what OJS can do for you.
The workshop will be recorded.
Workshop questions may be directed to Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.