Inoculate Yourself against COVID-19 Misinformation
How do you find authoritative information about COVID-19? What are the tips and tricks of the pros for avoiding misinformation while preserving a critical and inquiring attitude?
After attending this session, you will be able to answer these questions – and more – making it easier to survive the pandemic without drowning in disinformation.
- find primary sources on COVID-19 research
- find pre-print and grey literature servers with the latest COVID-19 research
- locate local government and public health COVID-19 resources and repositories
- locate some scientific conversations critical of the official narrative
- develop strategies for using this information critically
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)