Literature Synthesis Part 1: Systematic & Scoping Review Basics
Should you do a systematic or a scoping review? What is the difference? How do you start?
After attending this session, you will be able to answer these questions – and more – making it easier to plan your knowledge synthesis project.
- distinguish between the features of, and workflows in, different types of knowledge syntheses;
- get started with protocols, reporting criteria and PRISMA flowchart;
- apply research question and search building strategies such as PICO;
- draft inclusion and exclusion criteria;
- Thursday, February 25, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)