Industry research for startups
Whether you are on the edge of a new industry to looking to enter an established sector, you need to quantify and understand the industry players, segments, and size. This workshop introduces you to existing sources of industry information such as market research reports and trade journals, as well as provides strategies to help you do your own analysis and estimations.
In this session you will:
- Become familiar proprietary and open sources of industry information
- Learn to read a market research report in five minutes
- Explore models for DIY industry analysis
- Take away tools and frameworks for synthesizing and analyzing your industry
When: February 12, 2021, 12-1 p.m. EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructor: Sarah Shujah, Liaison and Entrepreneurship Librarian, UTSC Campus, email@example.com
This workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Research Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. Students of all levels are eligible to participate in the CCR, and must provide their student number upon registration.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship Research Workshops by Carey Toane
- Friday, February 12, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)