Launchpad: Campus Resources for U of T Startups
Special Entrepreneurship Week edition! This orientation to campus resources is for those with startups or interested in startups, including accelerators, courses and programs, library resources, commercialization, funding opportunities, and Toronto community resources. This session features a panel of U of T student startups who will share their experiences and answer audience questions.
You will leave with:
- knowledge of how the university supports student and faculty startups through space, training, and mentorship
- an understanding of campus accelerators, pitch competitions, and funding opportunities
- additional library workshops available to further support and boost your entrepreneurship journey
- a guide of where to go to find more information at U of T, around Toronto, and the broader startup ecosystem
When: March 8, 2020, 12-1:30 pm EST
Location: Online via Zoom (participants will receive a link prior to session start)
Instructors: Carey Toane, Entrepreneurship Librarian, email@example.com, and Sarah Shujah, Entrepreneurship and Liaison Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Entrepreneurship by Carey Toane
- Monday, March 8, 2021
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)