Resources for Patent Research
- How to read a patent document quickly and efficiently
- The advantages and limitations of various online patent resources
- Strategies to build effective searches using keywords and classifications
When: Thursday, March 18, 1-3 p.m.
Where: Online via Zoom (registrants will receive a link before session start)
Instructor: Michelle Spence, Reference and Instruction Librarian, Engineering and Computer Science Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is part of an Entrepreneurship Research Skills Co-Curricular Record as recognized by the University of Toronto. They are open to all U of T students, faculty, and staff. Registration is required.
Related LibGuide: Introduction to Patents and Patent Searching by Engineering Library
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- St. George (Downtown) Campus