Submit and Publish Your Thesis Part 2: Copyright and Publishing Online
This 2-part workshop is meant for graduate students working on their master’s or doctoral dissertations. The workshop is offered jointly by the School of Graduate Studies and Library staff.
In Part 2: Copyright and Publishing we will cover:*
- Your rights as an author and copyright considerations
- Reusing someone else’s materials in your thesis
- Turning your thesis into an article or a book
- Considerations when publishing before or after graduation
This workshop will be beneficial for those who are just starting on their thesis journey as well as those who are already writing or getting close to submission.
The session will be recorded and recording sent to registered participants.
*While the workshop may reference the process followed by the School of Graduate Studies, most content would also apply to Toronto School of Theology students and those writing non-thesis projects.
To register for Part 1: Formatting and Submission (April 20, 2021) visit - https://uoft.me/thesis2021pt
With any questions please contact Mariya Maistrovskaya, Digital Publishing Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, April 22, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.