Introduction to Stop Motion Online
This session will occur online and is facilitated by the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus Makerspace.
- Adriana Sgro, Library Technician Reference & Makerspace Assistant | User Services, University of Toronto Scarborough Library
Learn the basics for creating a Stop Motion video using Stop Motion Studio app and a mobile phone or tablet.
At the end of the workshop, you will have knowledge of the tools, software and steps needed to make a basic Stop Motion video.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 Show more dates
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- 3D Printing Digital Tools